Today I’m looking at the call-to-put ratio, which is sending out a major signal to the market.
The ratio tells us whether investors are pouring money into calls (bullish sentiment) or puts (bearish sentiment).
I usually only look at this ratio when it hits extremes and shows me one of two things:
1. Too many traders are buying puts because there’s a lot of fear in the market, or
2. They’re buying too many calls and the market is getting really exuberant.
Watch the video to find out what the ratio is signaling and what it means for the markets.
In today’s video I’m also covering:
- Is the consumer discretionary sector making its way back up?
- Will the market become less fragmented soon?
- The 3 strongest stocks in the entire S&P 500.
- How to crush the market in 2020.
P.S. I'm going to show you how I plan to crush the market in 2020 on December 28th.
I'll go into detail about the top sectors, my favorite trades and even five major market predictions.
You really don't want to miss this -- this one our training could set you up to succeed for the next 12 months.
That's why I've made it free for my readers to get this critical information.