It’s a quiet week on Wall Street but there’s still some important data to come while COVID-19 continues to be a driving force — and more in Tuesday’s stock market recap.
On Wednesday, we’ll get the international trade in goods and services report, which will expose bottlenecks and reflect whether COVID-19 is still having a major impact on the supply chain.
This report could affect the markets, but it’s most likely going to be a quiet week. Most investors and traders are out on holiday, and the bulk of the activity is algorithmic traders trying to time the market and take advantage of the lack of liquidity.
Speaking of COVID-19, it’s still the main force driving the markets. The omicron variant is revealing itself to be more contagious but less lethal, as well as here to stay, much like the flu.
In this morning’s stock market recap video, you’ll discover the most probable trading action for the next few days… whether small caps are gaining on large caps… whether market internals are stable right now… the biggest factor driving the markets right now… an update on the long bond… the strongest sector and strongest stock… and the weakest sector and weakest stock.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel if you haven’t already so you can be notified as soon as we post our next video and see what other trade opportunities we’re paying close attention to!
I’ve already nailed past predictions in 2020-21 like:
- Called for the rally in small caps post-election (414% on CLNE, 153% on DDD, even 246% on GME, all in just seven days).
- Nailed forecasts on “e-commerce,” predicting triple-digit moves in Etsy, Shopify and Meli.
- Formulated a large-cap trading algorithm that signaled over 1,400% in net cumulative profits in 2020.
- Told investors to get into RIOT early before the big shift to cryptos — RIOT soared 1,122%.
- And over the past six months, I pinpointed a major rally in industrials and basic materials that most hedge funds completely missed on!
Now, today Dec. 28 at 1 p.m. EST, I’m revealing my top predictions for 2022!
On Tuesdays, I’ll detail the strongest and weakest sectors in the entire market. I’ll tell you exactly where I’d put my money and go long, and which ones I’d avoid or even short. Using my proprietary momentum indicator, you’ll get actionable ideas on every market sector, every single Tuesday.
Check back each morning for Roger’s Radar and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.