Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Tuesday’s CPI data sent stocks soaring… before the rally collapsed as the day wore on. What does that mean for overall market health?
- Wednesday’s Federal Open Market Committee meeting — and the big debate around what’s next after the 0.50% hike.
- Why Thursday is going to be an unbelievable day to trade and what to expect with monthly options expiring Friday.
- Are we at the beginning of a blue-chip bull market?
- How to spot a consolidation pattern — and how to play it.
- The most bullish chart of the major indices, and the best and worst stocks in the Dow and Nasdaq this year.
- Why those expecting a big Santa rally may end up with coal in their stockings, and how we’re planning to trade January and the new year.
- And more!
In case you missed it, my pal Lance shared some of his top trading secrets Wednesday morning. He even revealed his personal step-by-step process for trading unusual options activity.
He’s used it to spot moves like the one in T-Mobile below…
Lance caught a trader dumping heavy sums of cash into a pretty cheap options contract.
And when some high-dollar trader is loading up on calls or puts before a big event… well, that’s Lance’s favorite way to position himself in front of potential earnings beats, news releases, catalyst events, buyouts… you get the picture.