Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Recent options activity has been extremely light, but things are about to pick up heading into what should be a volatile final month of the year.
- How this week’s market-moving data points will affect trading, including Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s Wednesday comments.
- Is the upcoming interest rate hike already priced into the market?
- How to do a long straddle — and a long straddle trade that Jeff Z likes.
- Why investing in China ADR stocks is getting riskier by the day — even while they’re ripping higher.
- Why Lance loves automaker stocks right now — except for one BIG ame in particular.
- And so much more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!