Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito and me (Jeff Zananiri) each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where we discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- We saw the biggest two-day move in about two years to start the week. Why, and will it last?
- The global macro issues affecting U.S. stocks.
- Lance discussed the unusual options activity he’s seeing, including a few stocks and how he’s trading them.
- A few things to expect as earnings season is upon us once again.
- Roger discussed the sectors he’s watching closest — and where he’s bottom fishing for stocks on sale.
- I also named where he’s buying stocks and the looming housing crisis that will affect MILLIONS of Americans.
- And more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
Joy of the Trade, WealthPress
P.S. Both 2020 and 2021 were great…
People could lock in a mortgage for 2% —- who wouldn’t buy their dream home? But now…
As the Federal Reserve continues to raise rates in hopes of cooling inflation… And as interest rates approach 7%…
The housing market is cooling FAST.
A house that once cost $1,000 a month now costs $2,000, forcing many Americans to rent!
But here’s the problem… The big rental companies? They’re buying up properties left and right…
And the cost to rent? It’s only going to rise.
I just revealed all the dark details of what’s ACTUALLY going on… The housing crisis I see coming…
And the GIGANTIC investment opportunities that come along with it…
See the Most Important Live Brief of 2022
*This is for informational and educational purposes only. There is inherent risk in trading, so trade at your own risk.