In Tuesday’s Blitz Daily, we take a look at aerospace company Spirit Aerosystems as the travel sector begins the new year with a strong showing.
The market is seeing a bit of rotation into many of the aerospace names that went unloved in 2021. On Monday, I highlighted major options flow into The Boeing Co. (NYSE: BA) and Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM), and now it’s Spirit’s turn!
The company builds major structural pieces for airplane-makers like Boeing and its European rival, Airbus.
With both competitors nearing the release of their yearly delivery and order results, no matter who comes out on top, Spirit wins… Or at least that’s what institutional traders are betting on! Bulls came after the airline supplier Tuesday, landing more than 2,000 contracts of the Feb. 18 $49 strike calls for over $200,000 in premium!
Of course, those weren’t the only options trades taking off Tuesday. I have two more ready to soar that are waiting at the gate…
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SPR): Feb. 18 $49 CALL.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (Nasdaq: AMD): Jan. 7 $148 CALL.
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F): March. 18 $25 CALL.
- The Macerich Co. (NYSE: MAC): Feb. 18 $19 CALL.
- TripAdvisor Inc. (Nasdq: TRIP): Feb. 18 $29 CALL.
Check out my short video, and I’ll break down the day’s most unusual options order flow in under two minutes!