Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video here — but skip to the 27:30 mark.
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- BIG news in the financial world with Archegos owner Bill Hwang arrested for fraud. Is ARK Innovation CEO Cathie Wood under the watchful eye of the SEC?
- Why this is the most important week of the year for earnings. If Apple beats, the market — especially tech — could explode higher.
- The market has gotten so bad, Jeff is starting to get bullish.
- Earnings, earnings, earnings!
- Some advice on trading this market.
- And more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. We’re at the peak of spring earnings season…
And with high volatility… comes crazy opportunities!
Just last week, Netflix put options exploded 9,499% higher as the stock crashed from $348 to about $220 a share — literally overnight from April 19 into April 20.
Trading earnings can be tricky… But I’m here to help!
Let me prepare you for the week ahead with my Unusual Options Activity Workshop: Earnings Edition!