Did you miss this week’s roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
Moving forward, the roundtable will begin at 10 a.m. ET, so be sure to join us as our economics experts will discuss the biggest news affecting Wall Street price action — and how to trade it.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- The market took a dive Wednesday after a bullish start to the year — is the rally over?
- What’s next from the Federal Reserve as far as interest rate hikes? Will it be the expected 0.25% hike? If the Fed goes with a 0.50% hike, what kind of damage would that do?
- Earnings, earnings, earnings! Here’s what we’re trading this week.
- Based on current market action, how long are we holding trades?
- A great discussion on risk management and how to avoid crushing your portfolio so you can live to trade another day.
- And more!
We’re entering a big week for earnings, and I have some good stuff coming for you…
You see, a lot of folks have no clue, but Wall Street insiders, company executives and traders who may have an “information advantage” have been known to place large bets on earnings moves BEFORE the announcement.
And I’ve been able to track them by tapping into what I call a “Shadow Blitz.”
The results have been mind-boggling… In fact, what I’m about to share with you has already had noteworthy success this year, with all three alerts I’ve sent out this month being winners… like 18.2%* on LYFT, 18.2%* on PLTR and 41.7%* on CSX!
*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims and you may lose money. From 2/21/20 through 1/20/23 on live signals, the win rate was 67%, the average return per trade (winners and losers) was 13.5%, the average winner was 54.6% over a 7 day average hold time, with a 143% portfolio annualized return.