Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video below…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Wednesday’s 2 p.m. FOMC meeting on where interest rates are going.
- How the market reacted to major geopolitical events in the past.
- The strongest and weakest sectors right now.
- Oil, which Jeff sees sticking to a range of about $95 to $115 per barrel.
- Advice for how to trade this market — which Jeff and Roger say is one of the most difficult markets they’ve ever seen.
- The Russell 2000, metals, commodities, stocks and more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. Ever wonder why Wall Street always seems to be one step ahead of the average Joe trader?
It’s because the big firms have a ton of top-secret trading strategies that give them an edge over everyone else!
And by the time Joe trader can pull up his accounts, the stock has made its move and is already fading…
Now, I’m ready to show everyone how I use that pullback to my advantage!