Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Wednesday’s Producer Price Index came in above expectations, and we get the Consumer Price Index on Thursday. The guys broke down their thoughts and expectations as inflation isn’t subsiding, even after all of the Federal Reserve’s intervention.
- Lance discussed the order flow he’s seeing, including short-dated calls and what he’s seeing the most bearish plays on — and the biggest issue he’s seeing.
- Earnings season is coming up, and Jeff thinks it will be a welcome distraction from all of the carnage.
- Jeff’s biggest goal and what he expects for the next few trading days on the back of the latest inflation reports.
- Why Jeff is 100% out of crypto.
- And more!
P.S. We get it, traders are sick of looking at stock charts all day just to pick through Wall Street’s crumbs.
What if instead of relying on hours of research and trying to decipher the flood of data, traders had a strategy that could identify opportunities for them?
And this isn’t just a place to get trades… Members also get multiple strategies, private training materials and exclusive tools to push their trading into overdrive.