Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Earnings aren’t great, but expectations are so low that any news is good news at this point — so stocks like Netflix are popping on numbers that are decent at best.
- Lance discussed some earnings options flow he’s seeing right now — activity is starting to pick up, making for a great trading environment.
- October monthly options expiration is this Friday, Oct. 21.
- The clues to watch to see if inflation is coming down yet.
- Lance’s “best bang for your buck” retailer reporting earnings next month.
- How the midterm elections will affect the stock market, and which stocks in particular.
- And more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. It’s a Big Week for Earnings… Prepare Now
Mark your calendar for Wednesday, Oct. 19.
That’s the day I expect to see some BIG orders come in from the smart money on this stock…
Because right after the markets close… they’re announcing quarterly earnings results…
And based on what executives are saying, this stock could move the entire market.
Which is why I want you to trade it with me BEFORE the closing bell — to capture potential insider and Wall Street whale buying going into a big announcement…