Stocks are mixed this morning, but I don’t think that’ll last long. Bonds, history and momentum point to at least a short-term market bounce.
In Thursday’s video, I’ll show you a chart you need to see to believe. It points to oversold levels not seen since 2008! And it wasn’t much later way back then that markets bottomed.
And since it’s Thursday, I’ll combine two of my favorite things into a big-money opportunity: options plays and ETFs. Using options, we can turn momentum analysis of a specific sector — or even an entire country’s stock market — into actionable trade ideas. I’ll give you all the details you need to execute this plan.
In today’s video, you’ll get…
- An update on the global economy.
- New data on current momentum levels using one of my favorite indicators.
- A Break down of critical S&P 500 and Nasdaq levels.
- A preview of big Federal Reserve data still on the table.
- And much more…
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel if you haven’t already so you can be notified as soon as we post our next video and see what other trade opportunities we’re paying close attention to!
Need help understanding some basics that we discuss frequently? Check out some of our educational pieces to help get yourself up to speed! Have a question or a topic you’d like us to explain in a future article? Send your thoughts to email@example.com!
- What Is the Dow and How Does It Work?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Nasdaq and How to Trade It
- What Companies Make up the S&P 500 and How Can I Trade It?
- What Is the VIX? Understanding Stock Market Volatility
- A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Sector Analysis and Relative Strength
- How to Pick Winning Stocks With Simple Market Analysis Tools
Check back each morning for the Roger Scott newsletter and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.