Earnings are in full swing, elections are around the corner, and the Federal Reserve is about to make its next announcement…
In this week’s edition of The Big Picture, I sat down with Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri.
We’re not here just to look at what’s going on in the U.S. economy… We also take a big-picture view of all the major macro events impacting global markets, and our portfolios — that’s why it’s called The Big Picture!
In this week’s episode, we discussed:
- Which earnings reports we have our eye on, including the stocks we’ve been shorting.
- Why Chinese ADR stocks are ripping higher despite continued lockdowns, and why we’re staying away.
- The fragmentation in the Basic Materials and Industrials sectors, and why Industrials are coming out ahead.
- The most likely outcome from the Federal Reserve’s next meeting, and its effect on the markets.
- What Jeff believes is most likely to happen with the upcoming midterm elections, and how it could impact the markets and our portfolios.
- And more!
Watch the replay above, and use this link to join me every Tuesday at 10 a.m. EDT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785766640
If there’s ever been a live briefing you need to see, it’s this one…
Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri just went live to talk about what could be the biggest market shift of the year — the November midterm elections.
The result could be a massive $54-trillion market tidal wave.
And you DO NOT want to be left behind.
P.P.S. When it comes to trading, every second counts. And in choppy markets like these, often driven by headlines, stocks can make big moves in a flash.
That’s why I want you to get my latest trading ideas and market updates as fast as possible. So I’m rolling out an all-new option for my students to receive trade alerts with Telegram!
Telegram allows me to get trade ideas, videos and watchlists to you in a matter of seconds.
Check out this short article we put together with instructions on how to download telegram and access my private channel. Go here to get the details.
Need help understanding some basics that we discuss frequently? Check out some of our educational pieces to help get yourself up to speed! Have a question or a topic you’d like us to explain in a future article? Send your thoughts to email@example.com!
- What Is the Dow and How Does It Work?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Nasdaq and How to Trade It
- What Companies Make up the S&P 500 and How Can I Trade It?
- What Is the VIX? Understanding Stock Market Volatility
- A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Sector Analysis and Relative Strength
- How to Pick Winning Stocks With Simple Market Analysis Tools
Check back each morning for the Roger Scott newsletter and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.