In this week’s The Big Picture, I sat down with Fausto Pugliese, the founder and president of Cyber Trading University.
Pugliese began his career on Wall Street as a stockbroker, and he’s a 12-time trading champion at the World Traders Challenge, also appearing on Fox News and CNBC — so he has quite the credentials!
And remember, we’re not here just to look at what’s going on in the U.S. economy… We also take a big-picture view of all the major macroeconomic and political events impacting global markets, and our portfolios — that’s why it’s called The Big Picture!
In this week’s episode, we discussed:
- Why this is the perfect type of market for day trading, plus our top day trading strategies and stocks we’re playing.
- Why I’m shorting what I call the “going out” stocks — amusement parks, cruise liners and casinos.
- Walmart and Home Depot earnings, and why we’re still bullish on home-improvement stocks despite the housing slowdown.
- And more!
Watch the replay above, and use this link to join me every Tuesday at 10 a.m. ET: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785766640
P.S. Did You Miss My Live Training?
The volatility we’re likely to see in the coming weeks could make the past year look tame…
That’s why I just held a special, live class to share the five market entry signals every trader should know.
I showed how to use them, pull historical win rates, profit factors and so much more… all in this no-cost session!
P.P.S. When it comes to trading, every second counts. And in choppy markets like these, often driven by headlines, stocks can make big moves in a flash.
That’s why I want you to get my latest trading ideas and market updates as fast as possible. So I’m rolling out an all-new option for my students to receive trade alerts with Telegram!
Telegram allows me to get trade ideas, videos and watchlists to you in a matter of seconds.
Check out this short article we put together with instructions on how to download telegram and access my private channel. Go here to get the details.
Need help understanding some basics that we discuss frequently? Check out some of our educational pieces to help get yourself up to speed! Have a question or a topic you’d like us to explain in a future article? Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- What Is the Dow and How Does It Work?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Nasdaq and How to Trade It
- What Companies Make up the S&P 500 and How Can I Trade It?
- What Is the VIX? Understanding Stock Market Volatility
- A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Sector Analysis and Relative Strength
- How to Pick Winning Stocks With Simple Market Analysis Tools
Check back each morning for the Roger Scott newsletter and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.