Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Why we’re not out of the bear market woods just yet.
- Wednesday’s FOMC minutes reveal will tell us how hawkish the Federal Reserve is on rate hikes, which will determine where the market heads next.
- Retail earnings have been a mixed bag. Which future reports could affect the market most?
- Why Jeff and Roger are so bullish on energy stocks after the recent sell-off — and which ones they like most.
- The companies Jeff and Roger are both long and short on right now — and the macroeconomic reasoning behind their thinking.
- The Fed tightening that’s coming in September, and why it could crush the market.
- And more!
P.S. Senior Strategist Roger Scott just went live to reveal his No. 1 Frontrunner Stock for the rest of 2022…
Not only that, but he also discussed the core factors behind what he calls “Frontrunner Stocks,” how to build your own custom ETF, portfolio management and more.
He even went into great detail on the formula used to backtest the Frontrunner Portfolio, and shared the results!