Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video below…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- With inflation soaring, are we about to enter a bear market and, even worse, a recession?
- Current market volatility.
- The Federal Reserve data to pay close attention to this week, and the impact it’ll have on stock prices.
- The latest interest rate forecast and how it affects the bond market.
- An update on the Energy sector and its reaction to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- And most importantly, some key market levels every trader should keep an eye on in the coming weeks.
Be sure to skip past the first few minutes of dead air and dive straight into this week’s discussion!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. 5G is no longer the technology of the future…
It’s here now and it’s the smaller, under-the-radar companies nobody’s paying attention to that stand to benefit the most — like WealthPress Senior Strategist Roger Scott’s top 5G tech stock that’s crucial to the development and rollout of 5G networks worldwide!