Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join us each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where our market and economics experts will discuss the biggest topics affecting Wall Street price action — and how to trade it.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- In the wake of the latest sell-off, why now is finally a good time to buy value stocks heading into the new year — plus the sectors and companies we’re looking at.
- The latest signs of a slowdown and what cratering CEO confidence is telling us.
- In the wake of all the bad economic news, Nike and FedEx reported strong earnings — is that a reason for positivity?
- Roger discussed pitfalls to watch out for if you are in fact ready to make long-term investments — and gave his favorite value stock.
- Why Celeste is beyond excited for long-term investing potential, a “risky” value stock she’s been watching since 2018… and why she’s carefully buying in.
- Garrett’s top opportunities heading into 2023.
- And more!
It’s peak tax harvesting time. So instead of paying ordinary income taxes on short-term capital gains, Johns Hopkins-trained economist Garrett Baldwin is looking to invest by following a new strategy…
One that only comes along once every generation…
The chance to pick up value and high-yield stocks — at a massive discount!
Extraordinary times like these give investors plenty of opportunity…
But it requires selectivity and clear goals.
That’s why Garrett is launching a new investment research service right now…
It’s not a high-speed trading system… nothing like that.
It’s a strategic, long-term portfolio… actually two of them.