Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video below…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s session, we covered:
- Why Jeff likes semiconductors, energy, financials and some travel stocks — but not the gold trade.
- Is a recession coming? Jeff certainly thinks so…
- How the Federal Reserve transformed how it operates and views things, and what it means for the economy.
- Which specific fast food and streaming service stocks are on our radar — it’s not Netflix…
- Current market volatility and the best trading strategy to profit from it.
- How the Russia-Ukraine conflict could affect the Federal Reserve’s interest rate plans.
- The latest bond market forecast and what to expect from this week’s GDP report.
- And most importantly, some key consumer data every trader should keep an eye on this week.
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EST for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. CATCH JEFF ZANANIRI’S BIGGEST PREDICTION YET
- Will the markets CRASH? If so, when?
- How will interest rate hikes affect my money and trading?
- What’s the best way to trade a choppy or downward market like this?
- Is this truly the single BEST trading opportunity in YEARS?
Jeff will answer all these questions and more…