Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Energy, energy, energy has been the name of the game on Wall Street of late. And Jeff thinks the “mother of all energy squeezes” is yet to come.
- Roger shared his reasons for still being bullish on energy stocks even after the recent surge. Meanwhile, Lance made his long-term case for green energy names.
- Roger broke down S&P 500 technicals and why he thinks the market is heading lower as the bond market heads higher from here.
- Lance broke down how and why his trading strategy is different.
- Jeff explained his current outlook and why he sees the market being a “chop shop” into the end of the year.
- What we should expect from the Federal Reserve meeting Friday in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Retail earnings and how the guys are playing them.
- And more!
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. I have to imagine that most traders don’t know what it’s like to win nine trades in a row.
I mean, most folks are thrilled with three in a row — But NINE*, that’s almost unheard of…
To say it’s been easy would be a lie…
But here we are — nine* amazing wins while most folks are getting their clocks cleaned. And all of them have come in the month of August!
At 11 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 25, I’ll reveal the secret behind these nine straight winners…
It has nothing to do with breakouts, penny stocks, technical indicators or momentum…
But rather a particular time of the week…
*Stated results are not typical for given period. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From Sept. 24, 2021, through Aug. 24, 2022,, the average win rate was 69.7%. The average return on options was 14.5% over a three-day average hold time.