Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Current market conditions and the long bond’s effect on it.
- China’s reopening and why it’s big, bullish news for the U.S. economy — and a few stocks to play it.
- The trend in retail stocks following Bed Bath & Beyond’s poor earnings report.
- Unusual options activity Lance has been seeing of late.
- Roger also gave away a free trade idea in the S&P 500 that has almost 70% historical accuracy!
- And more!
Legendary trader Tom Busby and Senior Strategist Roger Scott are pulling back the curtain for the first time in history…
On what Tom’s calling the “Single Stock Game Plan.”
Not only is this game plan designed to keep you from having to stare at your computer, the news and stock charts all day…
But it can also help give you the peace of mind in trading that you deserve!
This single stock attack plan has been crushing it this year while the broader market has been a disaster.
And it’s all been accomplished by simply tapping into just one single stock each week!