Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Trades that are working right now.
- Why the Dow could be suckering people in right now ahead of a potential sell-off.
- Will Thursday’s CPI inflation data once again crush the market?
- Market trends related to Tuesday’s midterm elections after the “Red Wave” didn’t exactly come to fruition.
- The crypto crash true crime story, and how it’s affecting the stock market.
- And more!
P.S. When we see big volume hitting a stock, it’s usually paired with a big move in price…
And right now — due to the elections — a lot of stocks are seeing significant volume spikes.
For traders like us, this is a great time to leverage that volume in our strategies.
If you’re curious what other stocks are seeing these outsized moves…
Go Ahead and Click This Link